食品论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

It is so cold here, where are the BANZHUS? can anybody warm [复制链接]

1#
It is so cold here, where are the BANZHUS? can anybody warm it?[em06][em06][em06]
分享 转发
2#

hi,stephen, i  am also from TILI. Do you work for  the concentrated juice drink company SUNQUICK?
3#

hi, stephen are u still in NANHAI? how are u in chinese new year?

when can we play football ?

4#

hi, fssimon88, sorry for my late reply.

I have gone back to my native family for the CNY and just come back for work today.

I am fine,thanks for your kind care. and hope you will achive higher success in this new year!

due to the OT in my work, we hadn't any chance to play football together, I will contact you as soon as we get the chance.

keep in touch!

5#

hi, crazychef, Happy CNY!

yes, I am working for the concentrated juice "Sunquick".

but I am a little confused about the "TILI" you mentioned, does it mean Tianjin Institute of Light Industry?

If I am right, then we are schoolmate.

where are you now and what company are you working for?

6#

Stephen, i mean we are schoolmates, i am in GZ,

you can contact me through mail: lzlams@163.com

7#

"Sunquick".

新的宝食品(佛山)有限公司是丹麦CO-RO食品有限公司在华投资的独资企业,以生产、销售sunquick (新的)品牌的浓缩果汁为主,采用了丹麦CO-RO食品有限公司先进的工艺和技术。60多年来,丹麦CO-RO食品有限公司在食品饮料工业界积累了丰富的经验,建立起一个综合的全球性和地方性网络,在100多个国家中设有代表机构,在18个国家设有分厂。销量占全世界软饮料生产总量的0.5%。1997年CO-RO食品有限公司在华组建新的宝食品(佛山)有限公司,选址广东佛山南海建厂投产,其建筑面积为4,800平方米,所有设备均由CO-RO食品有限公司设计和提供,严格执行总公司生产的最高标准。工厂的设计生产能力为年产sunquick“新的”品牌浓缩果汁1,000,000箱,现在共有4种规格10种口味。如今产品销售网络遍布全国各地,被广泛应用于各大酒店、中西餐厅,由于实行了ISO9001-2000和HACCP质量保证体系及采用了CO-RO公司生产的最高标准,客户及消费者在产品质量及供应上能得到充分的保证,产品深受消费者欢迎。为适应公司业务的快速增长,我们诚意邀请积极进取的您进入我们充满创意的“新的”大家庭。

it is a good company!

8#

fssimon88, thank you so much!

9#

以下是引用crazychef在2005-2-19 22:35:00的发言:

Stephen, i mean we are schoolmates, i am in GZ,

you can contact me through mail/P>

lzlams@163.com

good, I will contact you later.

when did you graduate from "TILI"?

10#

i'll contact with u later. n i had gone....
发新话题 回复该主题