食品论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[转帖]《大话西游》经典对白翻译 [复制链接]

1#

《大话西游》经典对白翻译  

Zhizunba thought: At that time,the sword was just 0.01cm away from my throat. After one minute,however,the girl holding the sword will fall in love with me,for I am determined to tell a lie. Although I've told countless lies in my life,this one, I think,will be perfect. Zixia said: If you dare go ahead more than half a step,I will kill you. Zhizunba said: You ought to kill me,and I ought to die. Once, I let a ture love slip away before my eyes ,only to find myself regretting when it was too late .Nothing in the world can be as painful as this.Just let your sword cut into my throat! Don't hesitate ! If the God would give me anothor chance . I would tell the girl I love her.If our love had to be set a time limit, I wish it would be 10000 years. 至尊宝:当时那把剑离我的喉咙只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之后,那把剑的女主人将会彻底地爱上我,因为我决定说一个谎话。虽然本人生平说过无数的谎话,但是这一个我认为是最完美的…… 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你给杀了 至尊宝:你应该这么做,我也应该死。曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是……一万年!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-7-9 1:02:20编辑过]

分享 转发
2#

ding

3#

呵呵
4#

woundful!

5#

I like ! Woundful !
6#

很好