2#

斑竹,帮忙顶一下吧。

呵呵!

3#

支持你,希望你找到好的工作.
4#

我也支持你
5#

你是找工作还是找实习单位?怎么看着像做广告?不过说笑归说笑,有好的机会一定告诉你!
6#

可惜我们这里要女生,如果有女生的话,可以联系我,13663907711

7#

斑竹,当然是实习和找工作一起拉,你也知道现在单位不好找啊。

就业的寒冬来拉!

呵呵

8#

非常感谢楼上的demin0 !我可以回去看看我们班女生有去的没。

谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9#

我是学  食品营养与检测 专业的,有哪个公司肯雇佣我啊???

我明年(05年)毕业,有意者请与我联系。

QQ  : 304354077

本人最大的特点是诚实,做事谨慎。

10#

我最近去了一趟青岛,那家公司是韩国人投资的,全球最大的方便面生产厂,待遇挺不错的,哎!就是咱太菜拉,不要俺。呵呵

不过去看看感触挺多的,收获也不小,也算没有白花二百多个大洋把!

我做的英文自我介绍,希望对去外企的同学有所帮助,但愿不要误导啊

Good morning sir/P>

I  feel greatly honored to stay here and introduce myself. My name is ————.I come from —— university. My major is food science and engineering. In the four years of my college life , I have learned my things which I didn’t know before . For example, I can use computer freely. I know how to communicate with others, to tell the truth I’m good at it,so I have many friends around me ,in addition to these ,I usually go to library and spend a lot of time there and I master some situations about food industry. I’m interested in my major, I want  to hunt for a job concerned with my major, and I can apply my knowledge to practical applicance . I think my conditions can meet your demand so I want to apply for the opposition of qulity control. If I can get that jab I will try my best to make it well..  i’ m confident that I’m up to it. That’s all.

Thank you.

11#

回来后又去了河南淇县的大用,哎,又是非常郁闷,一个月300块钱,不管吃不管住,还要扣200元押金,48元的体检费,呵呵,不活拉!

回来的时候遇见一个搞笑的事情,呵呵,在火车站等车的时候,问车站门口一个买茶叶蛋的农村老太太,“大娘,你们这里有什么好吃的还玩的?”老太太手一指,“好吃的?茶叶蛋啊!好玩的?”老太太张着没牙的嘴,手指着附近一座金碧辉煌的宾馆说“小姐呀,那里面的小姐可好拉,各个细皮嫩肉的!”

我倒!!!!!!!!!

12#

我会把我的求职经历陆续发出来,我相信这中间有苦也有乐。

一,对自己的经历一个小小的回顾。

二,希望对其他人有所帮助。

三嘛,这个论坛不错,也算增加一点人气把。

斑竹,要支持呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

呵呵!!!

13#

呵呵 ,花落山东白象食品公司
14#

呵呵,在山东白象食品有限公司做拉三个月,实习结束。毕业后进入徐福记。

本人毕业求职告一段落。呵呵,下一步该求女友拉,哈哈!

[em02]
15#

以下是引用Amundsen在2004-12-17 18:26:00的发言:

我最近去了一趟青岛,那家公司是韩国人投资的,全球最大的方便面生产厂,待遇挺不错的,哎!就是咱太菜拉,不要俺。呵呵

不过去看看感触挺多的,收获也不小,也算没有白花二百多个大洋把!

我做的英文自我介绍,希望对去外企的同学有所帮助,但愿不要误导啊

Good morning sir/P>

I  feel greatly honored to stay here and introduce myself. My name is ————.I come from —— university. My major is food science and engineering. In the four years of my college life , I have learned my things which I didn’t know before . For example, I can use computer freely. I know how to communicate with others, to tell the truth I’m good at it,so I have many friends around me ,in addition to these ,I usually go to library and spend a lot of time there and I master some situations about food industry. I’m interested in my major, I want  to hunt for a job concerned with my major, and I can apply my knowledge to practical applicance . I think my conditions can meet your demand so I want to apply for the opposition of qulity control. If I can get that jab I will try my best to make it well..  i’ m confident that I’m up to it. That’s all.

Thank you.

I think your english is good,you can go on and try your best to do much better.

发新话题 回复该主题