食品论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[原创]Communicate in English [复制链接]

1#

Hey,everyone. Nice to meet you . You know, it's a English corner. Let's communicate in English,OK? Do you want to write someting in English here.I think, if you like, anyting is ok. Maybe about your work, your life, or just your new dress.Why not? Come on, guys.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-14 16:33:47编辑过]

分享 转发
2#

WELCOME TO ENGLISH CORNER,NICE TO MEET U !

which city are u living? I am in Guangding now.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-17 13:14:29编辑过]

3#

I'm in Shang Hai. Glad to talk with you and hope more comunication in the future. May I know something about your work or your company? Long for your responding.

[em07]
4#

I am hunting the new job now. it is not easy to get a good one. how about u ?

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-17 13:17:23编辑过]

5#

My present work is an application technologist in a flavor company. I has been here for nearly 2 years. The work is just so so, not bad or good. But I really hope to find a new job, the reason is just because of the salary. But it' a little difficult. So I always are looking for a better job. Wish you a good luck![em07]
6#

i agree with you ideas and i have same promblem --------to look for a new job .may be i can't find a better job in this time ,but i will try .

i hope you have good luck !!

[em01]
7#

yus, I think everyone want a good job, but now boss is a best job!
8#

Thank you,亚雷克西尔。 Good luck to everyone!

=============================

fssimon88,You are right. Everyone want to become a boss, but you know, it's not easy.

But I really bealive that Every dog has it's day!

9#

It is true that a lot of friends have a bad mood about their job and life, including I. And the salary is lower than other carrer. So we have a lot of burden on life. But we can not escape, what we can only do is to confront this bravely.
发新话题 回复该主题