食品论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[灌水]史上最强的回帖~~ [复制链接]

1#

It is first to be announced by the fans of the andylau:At see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, myheart can't be calm once in a very long while, shocking!Why would like a son that like?!Manyyears in BBS in horizontal network in my life , from thinking any further can't there isany a son can move me,have never thought to come in sight of such ingenious and incomparable likethis an a son today.Floor lord, is you let me comprehending the ’ someone outside the personprofoundly, there is day outside the day' this words.Thank you !At see over this son hereafter, I did not replies immediately, because Ifear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son.But I repliedstill, because feel if can't leave behind at the such fascinating a son own net, that I die toocan't the purpose of name !Can leave own net an a matter for is how pride behind at the suchfascinating a son!Floor lord, beg your pardon my selfish!I know that describe the floor lord you with the how gorgeous wordsregardless the fascinating degree of a son is all not enough, is all hypocritical, so I think only ofto say a:Your a son is too good-looking!I would like to the lifetime sees the bottom!This son conceives outline novel, the topic has the mental strategy only,the paragraph is clear,details , fall the rise and fall, the main line is clear, fascinating, milddisplay the extraordinary literature 功 bottom inside, is witty it may be said, aclassic, is a model that my generation should the study.In regard to the angle of the cloak-and-dagger art, this son do notcalculate too successful, but it of the experiment is however the far far larger than in meaning thesuccess oneself.Positive so-called:“ a the horse dashes about, shooting the birds lead the bow, theworld is all in my heart!“ floor lord really not the is to has boundary new generation to openthe mountain strange!I will have disappointed to this community originally, feeling that thiscommunity had no the prospect, the in the mind is filled with the woe.But saw your this son, letme producing the hope to the community again.Is a fire that you let my in the mind set alight thehope afresh, is you make my heart cold ashes burn again, is you rescued me a stirs the coolstiring the cool heart!I decide originally and can't return to any a son in the community, but sawyour a son, it is what must return that I tell the oneself this son!This is once-in-a-lifetimeO.K. stick!Heaven contain eye, let me getting the such fascinating and incomparable a son atthe excellent the can view in year that living!Floor lord, you want to continue diligent!You are the hope of the community!
分享 转发
2#

一字いっくこの招待状を讀み終わってから, 私の心は長い時間平静になることができない. 震かんしなさい!どうしてこのようなよい招待状がありますか. ! 私の思うままにネツト.ヮ-ク BBSは数年, その以上どんな招待状が私を感動することができるはずがないと自分で思います. きょうェキスの立派な最も人の道のこんな一の招待状このようなを見たと思わなかった.ビルは主人, ましたが, 貴方は私に深深ので地理は溶けるさせる' 人をあるない,そらをあるない' この話. ??がありがとうございました! から私私俗っぼくで堪えられないの返事されてこのィンタワ-クの上すくないなある招待状を ごすことができただかひゃひゃするならたか. しかし私やはり返事するですですなら,から感じるならもしことができない素晴らしいではないな招待状の後ろで自分のネットの名前を残しておく,私は死んで目的も閉じるはずがないです! このような素晴らしい招待状の後ろで自分の网の名前を残しておくことができるのがなんと傲慢な一つ?のことです! ビルの主人, すみません, のは利己的です!私はなんとはなやかな詞そうでビルを形容しても, 重要ですあなたの招待状の素晴らしい程度は全部足りな            いと知っています. 全部僞りて, だから私はただ一句話したいです  あなたの招待状はとてもきれいです!私は望んで生涯のは見続けます! この招待状の構想は新奇で, 題材がォリジナリティ-に富んでいて, だんらくは明らか. プロットはあやしくて, こだわらなくて, 重要な線は明らか. 人を引きつけて佳境に入らせて,起こると示す非凡な文学の基礎に平板にあたって, という文字の文字の珠玉です.  句経典なら, ました私の一生べき勉強の典范. 小説芸術の角度話で, その実験意味はか. いわゆっています“一つの馬が飛び跳            ぬって, 射雕英雄伝は引いて曲げて, 天地はすべて私の心内にあります! “ビルは前兆が本当におかしくない!もともと私はもうこのコミュニティに対して失望して, このコミュニティは将来がないと感じます. 心で悲しく満ち溢れました. しかしお訪ねしたこの招待状, また私をコミュニティに希望が生まれさせました. 貴方の私の心にもう一度希望を燃え上がらせる火で, 私の心を失脚した悪人がまた勢いをもりかえさせるのが貴方. 一の私救ってから冷たく回して冷たい心を回すのが貴方です! もともと私はコミュニティでどんな招待状を返すはずがなかったと決めたが, お訪ねした招待状. 私は自分にこの招待状がきっと返すだろうことを知らせます! これさんはか! 蒼天は目がありますあっ, 私にになりすぐれている年に最も人の道の招待状をこのような素晴らしく見ることができさせます! ビルの主人, 貴方は努力を続けなければならないです!貴方はコミュニティの希望で
发新话题 回复该主题